Finding out who you and being true to your core self is the key to being joyful. To return to the state of knowing ourselves, like we did as children, oftentimes entails healing of our self... the entire self, body, soul and mind.
I am dedicated to WELLNESS - The physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well being of each individual. To facilitate Holistic Living, I believe in helping the people I come in contact to be healthy physically, mentally and emotionally. Through our endeavors and explorations, we can achieve a better understanding of how they all depend on one another for the complete health of the body, mind and soul.
Healing is about bringing any imbalance into alignment with its natural state of functioning.
There are no limits to the range of diseases and disorders that can be treated in a holistic way, as the principle of holistic healing is to balance the body, mind, spirit, and emotions so that the person's whole being functions smoothly. When an individual seeks holistic treatment for a particular illness or condition, other health problems improve without direct treatment, due to improvement in the performance of the immune system, which is one of the goals of holistic medicine.
I offer several different items and services that can be used alone or in conjunct with a strategy or treatment plan for physical and emotional issues.
- By offering handwriting therapy, you can release trauma, gain insight, enhance your personality and strengthen your mind.
- By offering coaching, you gain strength and exercise your new found talents.
- By utilizing personality profiles, you see how your traits can work together instead of against one another in building a stronger you.
Feed and heal your body, mind and spirit in a safe, natural and nurturing way. Experience true holistic healing with the power of transformational coaching assistance!
- Coaching - Both Personal and Corporate Teams
- Handwriting Therapy
- Personality Profiles
- Custom Programs
All consultations on the phone are free. 972-494-3232
Despite all of us having an innate need to connect with our fellow humans, the degree of that need varies. For example, you may feel lonely when not around people. On the other hand, I may feel completely exhausted when I am. Yet, despite our individual differences, our DNA strands are programmed to satisfy our need for belonging.
So, to help determine if you are feeling lonely, ask yourself the following questions:
- Am I hoping my current partner will eventually love me as much as I love him?
- Am I upset because my partner won’t officially commit?
- Am I staying in a miserable or unhealthy relationship because I don’t want to be alone?
- Do I frequently compare myself to the happy people I see, and wonder if that will ever be me?
- Do I have a history of “attracting the wrong type of people”?
- Do I sacrifice quality in order to avoid feeling alone and unwanted?
- Do I settle for what I dislike in relationships just so I can have someone in my life?
- If I am not always around others, does my life seem empty and less satisfying?
- When I am alone, do I find ways to stay busy to avoid my feelings?
- When I am feeling unloved or rejected, do I become viciously sarcastic or critical of others?
If you answered yes to any of these, this book is dedicated to you.
The Girl Behind the Fence brings together some of the top female gurus from around the globe. Take a peek into their diary as they share a personal account of a time they felt alone, and how they prevented the self-destructive wheel from spinning out of control.
We are making this book available to you for FREE!
We want you to know that you may feel lonely but you are not alone. These are real life stories by people like you. Our own, ED, Deborah Rose, is a featured writer in this book.