Professional Coaching is a short term partnership that helps clients produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives. Through the process of coaching, clients enhance their quality of life by learning strategies that give them more options.
In each meeting, the client chooses the focus, while the coach listens and contributes observations and questions. This interaction creates clarity and moves the client into action. Coaching accelerates the client's progress by keeping key issues in focus. Coaching concentrates on where clients are today and what they are willing to do to get where they want to be tomorrow.
A partnership focused on your success by utilizing techniques to bring out your best, and
an effective means of exploring creative solutions and developing clarity to manifest what you want in your life
What a coach does:
1. A coach listens to what you are really saying and what you are not saying. By listening fully, the coach can fully support the client in what is going on in his or her life and how the coach can help.
2. A coach supports you in setting and achieving goals that are out of reach, but not unreachable. The simplest way of facilitating this is when a coach can teach you how to form a well formed outcome.
3. A coach will tell you the truth when no one else will.
4. A coach is an advocate. A coach supports you in all aspects of your life and takes a stand for what you want to create in your life.
5. A coach will help you clarify your values and set goals based on those values.
6. A coach will help you create possibilities. A coach will work with you to create possibilities both personally and professionally.7. A coach offers a new perspective. A coach can be objective and offer another perspective to situations.
Corporate coaching can take place anywhere, any time. Face-to-face coaching, telephone and e-mail contact makes corporate coaching easily accessible for all. Corporate coaches can work to a specific schedule or on a retainer, and provide long term support, or be brought in to accelerate change or a specific project.
What are the benefits?
Organizations that incorporate coaching into their culture see sustainable improvements in key areas, including internal and external communications, productivity, employee attitudes, and recruitment and retention of staff. It is an employee benefit that strengthens their relationships at work and at home and also offers them a resource to air frustrations and then build strategies to achieve goals. This gives a higher satisfaction with themeselves, their employment and their teams and reduces employee turnover.
See if Coaching is the Right Thing for You
TRUE OR FALSE?
- I feel a sense of inner dissatisfaction and restlessness
- I can’t seem to put my finger on what I truly want
- I am aware of my goals and dreams, but I just can’t seem to get there
- I push myself incredibly hard, and I am usually quite self-critical
- My career is just not flourishing in the way that I’d like
- I don’t tend to consistently eat well, exercise, or get adequate sleep
- My life doesn’t have a real sense of meaning or purpose
- I long for deeper, more intimate and loving relationships
- I feel very “reactionary,” and wish I responded with more balance, grace, and serenity to life’s challenges
- I am just not achieving the financial abundance that I desire
- I carry guilt that I’m not in a “different” place in my life at this point
- I tend to get thrown off track when I face obstacles or setbacks
- I want to feel joy, peace, and passion when I wake up in the morning
- I have a yearning to change my life
If you have answered “true” to even 3 or 4 of these statements, you may find personal coaching very enriching and effective.
Not convinced? Answer the next few questions.
Ok, maybe you might like to make some changes…….are you ready to invest the time, energy, and emotional challenges of creating the life of your dreams?
- Name at least three things that you are 'putting up with' in your life. You know your life would be better without these things, but you tolerate them.
- Name at least three things about your life that you absolutely love. If you could have more of something in your life, what would it be and why?
- What are three things you would like to change in the next 6 months. Try to choose goals that would increase the joy in your life.
- Imagine that 6 months has passed and you have achieved all three of your goals. How do you feel?
Ready to take the next step? Call me at 972-494-3232 or email me at email@example.com. We can talk about this.
Need something else to think about?
Do you have a leak in your wheel? Is there an area that bubbles up, throwing your wheel out of balance? Everyone wants a colorful life, but if one area of your life overwhelms the others, it throws you life out of balance. And just like when the wheels are out of balance on your car, it makes for a much bumpier ride.
When life is busy, it's all too easy to find yourself "off balance", not paying enough attention to important areas of your life.
Sometimes we know our life is in need of balancing but we are not sure what areas are in need of attention. The Wheel of Life is a visual road map to where we are and what we need to get where we want to be.
The Wheel of Life helps you consider each area of your life in turn and assess what's off balance. And so, it helps you identify areas that need more attention.
So get out your colored pens, your markers or even your crayons and let’s see what shape your wheel is! Click on the link below to download.
Call for a FREE telephone consultation! 972 - 494 -3232.