Corporate and Non Profits Presentations
- How To Start a Non Profit
- What Do You Really Know About Hiring (Staff, Partners, Contractors)
- How to Hire a PI
- Managing Risks in Your Day to Day Business
- The Basics Of Private Investigation
- Privacy, Civil Rights and the PI
- Protective Intelligence – 101
- Sexual harassment and the Workplace
- How to Prevent Violence in the Workplace
- Medical Records, HIIPA and What You Need to KNOW and Why
- Due Diligence is Not Just For The Big Guys
- Due Diligence Pt 2
- Personality Profiles and How They Can Help in Hiring
- How to Build a Non Profit
- How To Hire a Private Investigator
- Sexual Harassment at the Office
- Privacy and Ethics – How Far Can You Investigate?
- Pre Employment Backgrounds
- How To Slow Down Employee Turn Over
*Custom Presentations Are Available
Personal and Mental Health Issues
- Josh Wears a Red Cape – My son’s story about bipolar disorder
- Mental Health Basics – How to Hire a Doctor
- Brain Disorders – When the Brain is a Chemical Dump
- Communication Workshops – Customized
- Self Care and Coping with Family Crisis that Never Stop
- Goals – What is a Well Formed Outcome?
- Goal Setting – Anchor Your Goal into Reality
- Empathy – The Strongest Way to Say I Love You
*Using NLP Strategies, a two to four hour presentation can be customized for your group to assist in problem solving and brainstorming your way to success.
Call for more information.
Email Deborah at email@example.com
Deborah first published in the Chicken Soup for the Soul - Children with Special Needs.
Since then she has written self help books, curriculums for families and teens, dealing with mental health and a children's story explaining bi polar disorder.
For more information:
Click here for her site.
OZARK GOSPEL ROCK
To buy handpainted rocks email firstname.lastname@example.org
To buy products with the bee + leaf, click on the link. Take it with you everywhere to always act as your reminder! Each rock is hand painted and as individual as when God laid them in the river.
Despite all of us having an innate need to connect with our fellow humans, the degree of that need varies. For example, you may feel lonely when not around people. On the other hand, I may feel completely exhausted when I am. Yet, despite our individual differences, our DNA strands are programmed to satisfy our need for belonging.
So, to help determine if you are feeling lonely, ask yourself the following questions:
- Am I hoping my current partner will eventually love me as much as I love him?
- Am I upset because my partner won’t officially commit?
- Am I staying in a miserable or unhealthy relationship because I don’t want to be alone?
- Do I frequently compare myself to the happy people I see, and wonder if that will ever be me?
- Do I have a history of “attracting the wrong type of people”?
- Do I sacrifice quality in order to avoid feeling alone and unwanted?
- Do I settle for what I dislike in relationships just so I can have someone in my life?
- If I am not always around others, does my life seem empty and less satisfying?
- When I am alone, do I find ways to stay busy to avoid my feelings?
- When I am feeling unloved or rejected, do I become viciously sarcastic or critical of others?
If you answered yes to any of these, this book is dedicated to you.
The Girl Behind the Fence brings together some of the top female gurus from around the globe. Take a peek into their diary as they share a personal account of a time they felt alone, and how they prevented the self-destructive wheel from spinning out of control.
We are making this book available to you for FREE!
We want you to know that you may feel lonely but you are not alone. These are real life stories by people like you. Our own, ED, Deborah Rose, is a featured writer in this book.
Please accept this letter of
recommendation regarding the talent and value of Deborah Rose. I have had the express pleasure of working
with Mrs. Rose through the Council of Families for Children and NAMI Texas.
She and I co-authored the youth curriculum, Great Minds Think Alike (GMTA), and her professionalism and understanding of youth with mental illness was invaluable to the successful completion of the project. Her understanding of the intricacies of advocacy proved priceless in the train-the-trainer aspect of the curriculum delivery. Assisting others around Texas to deliver the training with excellence, compassion and understanding is a true talent for Mrs. Rose.
Mrs. Rose has dedicated herself
to the benefit of others through her advocacy, training efforts and private
investigation business. She has provided accomplished consultation to law
enforcement, tireless advocacy to children and families and knowledgeable
curriculum to trainers as well as consumers.
As the programs chair, I am in constant awe of the generous community Dallas has because people like you take time out of your busy schedule to share with us your knowledge, expertise, and insight into subjects that are salient, current, important, and transforming.
Thank you for being our program, for your generous spirit, and for your time, we appreciate you.
Cheryl Drane Skipworth
Programs Chair & President"
"Good morning, Deborah!
I wanted to thank you again for the great training for our Anthem team this past Saturday. The training helped so everyone could be more conscious of what they encounter and how to best be helpful and sensitive to others. Everyone is thanking me for having the workshop and saying how helpful it was to,not only others, but to their own families.
Many thanks, my friend!
Cosette" Cosette Bowles, Ex. Dir. Anthem Strong Families
“Working with Deborah on non-profit projects is a joy and pleasure for me. She has done and is doing an amazing job in her position with NAMI TEXAS. She is always responsive to inquiries for clarification and support, as well as suggestions for improvement to the program, and very professional in her approach to solutions. I strongly recommend her and without reservation.”
Stephanie (Lundgren) Boyer, Visions for Tomorrow State Trainer, NAMI Oregon
through her work with NAMI Texas provided training to the Juvenile Probation
PO's and other community providers that work with children and families that
have a mental health diagnosis. The training was exceptional, thought provoking
and informative. Her energy, presence, and skill level added to the
presentation. Her enthusiasm and ability to "work the audience"
helped to provide the staff with innovative up to date information regarding
mental health issues and current/future trainings for families and their
children. We appreciated her professional as well as her personal expertise.”
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, Creative
Linda Duke - Austin Juvenile Center
energy, optimism, intelligence, creativity, organization, outgoing personality
and excellence at what she does has made her a delight to work with. She
achieves wonderful results.”
Top qualities: Great Results, High Integrity, Creative
Bonnie Cord - Attorney
“Deborah is a
bright and insightful author who is able to capture the essence of the topic
with gentle humor, all the while pulling the heartstrings of the soul.”
Lisa Teschner, Executive Director, NAMI Dallas, Inc.
“I hired Deborah and she really educated me on how PI works. Great to work with!”
Top qualities: Personable, Expert, On Time
Mark Berry - Love Kung Fu
“Deborah is truly
one of a kind. Her research skills are unparalleled. When she performs due
diligence, Deborah really digs deep for details that make all the difference
when making important decisions. I wholeheartedly recommend Deborah.”
Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert
“Deborah is a
true professional. Her attention to detail and customer service admirable. I
would highly recommend her and her services. Sincerely, Lance Wirtanen”
Lance Wirtanen, Vice President, IBI Global
“Deborah's response is prompt, concise, and accurate. It is easy to work with her company.”
Top qualities: Good Value, On Time, High Integrity
Mary Wilson-Keener - CPA
“Deborah has provided effective and efficient private investigative services each time I have hired her firm.”
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, On Time
Rich Lehmann - Attorney, CEO - Confused Pictures, LLC
“I have known
Deborah and her company for about a year, and in my opinion her
professionalism, reliability, and discretion can be relied on completely.”
William Brandon - The eLearning Guild